Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Final Thoughts

I know that there could be a million things I could say here in my final thoughts section, but what I feel is most important is how much I have changed since the beginning of the semester. I have consistently felt like I needed to prove myself to everyone around me, my classmates, teachers, etc. but I have since discovered that what I really needed to do was prove myself to ME. I have such confidence issues I have struggled with forever and I am so happy that I am finally starting to break through these issues. And again, I have the learning center to thank for a lot of this. I don't know if I make things up in my head or not, but I feel like I surprised a lot of people with my center. When I first think about this it kind of hurts my feelings until I realize that I surprised myself with it, so really I need to stop worrying about everyone else and start telling myself I know I do fine and I know I will be a successful teacher one day and I cannot wait until I finally get to have my own classroom and students. After all these years I have finally discovered where I am most comfortable and it is so very exciting to be starting a new chapter in my life!

No comments: